Friday, March 5, 2010

Exciting things to look forward to on the blog!

I hope everyone is having a good March! There are some new things to look forward to in my blog. First and foremost, we will be having a client blog their weight loss journey on this site. He has agreed to submit frequent reports on how his diet and exercise goals are coming along! He has had his resting metabolic rate measured and should be reporting soon. Second, I would like to put forth a challenge to all! Many of you know how I feel about sugar and its impact on our diet and health. I would like to start a challenge for anyone interested in decreasing the amount of sugar in their diet! Once I hear back from anyone interested, I will be posting frequent blogs on sugar and ideas to try to get it out of our system (myself included!!) I guess misery loves company! Lastly - Happy National Nutrition Month!

No comments:

Post a Comment