Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Job Well Done!

Yesterday I bumped into a former client from last year and I was thrilled to see her. Not only because she looked wonderful but because she told me she FELT wonderful! This client really wrapped her head around the foundations of the program. Combining healthy carbohydrates with lean proteins at every meal/snack. She has continued to keep the "white stuff" out of her diet and has worked hard on eating every couple of hours! She told me she did not think she could ever go back the her old way of eating!!! She also mentioned that it has become easy for her to live this way. Isn't that what we all strive for? Eating well, feeling great and having it not be too hard!!! Congrats to all of you who are working towards this point. I often comment to clients that they are too hard on themselves, that they don't have to be perfect. This is a process and bumping into this old friend reminded me of this!!! On another note, Blogger Jim is doing great, down almost 10 pounds and that includes a visit to Mom's house!! He will be blogging on this later in the week. Take a moment to reflect on all the positive changes you have made over the last couple of months and start setting a few more goals to strive towards! COntact me if you would like some help in setting concrete goals - summer is around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment